I am a second year college student majoring in environmental studies and physics. I’ve been writing since I was twelve, and I’m attempting NaNoWriMo for the first time this November.
Psychological horror/thrillers, political fantasy, historical fantasy, contemporary novels not centered around romance.
Romance heavy novels, intimate partner violence
On the verge of adulthood, a deadpan girl living with OCD sets out on a road trip with a pair of twin brothers to discover the reason why she was kidnapped as a young teen; but when she finds that there is more depth to the story than she could have ever imagined, she has to learn that not all questions have answers before she loses herself in the minds of others.
Here are some best practices for reaching out to a potential CP:
- Include the link to your own CP Match profile! You can find it on your Dashboard. Don't have one yet? What are you waiting for? Anyone with a WriteOnCon.org account can make one!
- Introduce yourself a little, and say what appealed to you about their listing.
- Respect what's listed here in their profile. They took the time to fill it out, and they've included this information for a reason. Don't send a message about a book they specifically say is a Hard No, for example.
- Offer to swap a small sample of your works, so you can see if you're really compatible. First chapters are a good starting place.
- If one party no longer wants to continue the interaction, it's nobody's fault. Sometimes finding the right CP takes time.
Happy writing and CPing!
See something that shouldn't be here?
Email us about spam, inappropriate content or violations of our community policies. Include the link to this listing and a description of the issue. Thanks!