Hi , I write middle grade magical realism. I’ve been writing off and on for over ten years in a long term critique group. I’ve also written short screenplays. I love breaking down movies and figuring out how they work. I’m writing full time for the next year or so to see if I can make a career of this before trying to head back into the workforce.
I love to read kids books YA and middle grade. I love engaging characters and interesting plots.
I do not read high fantasy,violent, sexually explicit material.
I’ve also written a contemporary dragon novel, a sci-fi robot mystery. I have a couple of mystery short screenplays.
Here are some best practices for reaching out to a potential CP:
- Include the link to your own CP Match profile! You can find it on your Dashboard. Don't have one yet? What are you waiting for? Anyone with a WriteOnCon.org account can make one!
- Introduce yourself a little, and say what appealed to you about their listing.
- Respect what's listed here in their profile. They took the time to fill it out, and they've included this information for a reason. Don't send a message about a book they specifically say is a Hard No, for example.
- Offer to swap a small sample of your works, so you can see if you're really compatible. First chapters are a good starting place.
- If one party no longer wants to continue the interaction, it's nobody's fault. Sometimes finding the right CP takes time.
Happy writing and CPing!
See something that shouldn't be here?
Email us about spam, inappropriate content or violations of our community policies. Include the link to this listing and a description of the issue. Thanks!