YA Queer Contemporary Thriller
I’m a nonbinary and queer writer of YA fiction. Other things I love: jiu-jitsu, cats, food, movies
LBGTQIAP+ YA, MG, and select Adult
Open to genre, but especially a fan of Contemporary, Fantasy, Science Fiction and Thriller/Horror
Anything that can be comp’d to an anime or will make me laugh is bonus.
Sexual Assault and Abuse (too triggering)
Anything where a cat has a bad end
Historical fiction (unless gay) and time travel plots that are too confusing
REAR WINDOW x THE HALF OF IT
Awkward lesbian and avid birder Bianca Torre accidentally witnesses a murder. They are the only hope in bringing the killer to justice, but have a CVS-receipt long list of fears in their way. With the help of popular jock and anime nerd Anderson Coleman, Bianca gets involved in a city-wide conspiracy with a bird-obsessed cult, and the connections of this case might just be closer to home than they expected.
Here are some best practices for reaching out to a potential CP:
- Include the link to your own CP Match profile! You can find it on your Dashboard. Don't have one yet? What are you waiting for? Anyone with a WriteOnCon.org account can make one!
- Introduce yourself a little, and say what appealed to you about their listing.
- Respect what's listed here in their profile. They took the time to fill it out, and they've included this information for a reason. Don't send a message about a book they specifically say is a Hard No, for example.
- Offer to swap a small sample of your works, so you can see if you're really compatible. First chapters are a good starting place.
- If one party no longer wants to continue the interaction, it's nobody's fault. Sometimes finding the right CP takes time.
Happy writing and CPing!