I like to write about fun adventures that empower and entertain. I use both animals and kids as my characters. New to the writing world, yet dedicated and organized.
I’m a mother of two adult children, work full-time for a non-profit and love picture books. I enjoy travel, wine and learning.
I love humor and clever writing. I am attracted to characters that are vulnerable, yet have an inner strength.
I am a fan of Stu Smith.
Violence, religion, horror
Here are some best practices for reaching out to a potential CP:
- Include the link to your own CP Match profile! You can find it on your Dashboard. Don't have one yet? What are you waiting for? Anyone with a WriteOnCon.org account can make one!
- Introduce yourself a little, and say what appealed to you about their listing.
- Respect what's listed here in their profile. They took the time to fill it out, and they've included this information for a reason. Don't send a message about a book they specifically say is a Hard No, for example.
- Offer to swap a small sample of your works, so you can see if you're really compatible. First chapters are a good starting place.
- If one party no longer wants to continue the interaction, it's nobody's fault. Sometimes finding the right CP takes time.
Happy writing and CPing!