Hello! My name is
I like to write about fun adventures that empower and entertain. I use both animals and kids as my characters. New to the writing world, yet dedicated and organized.
I’m a mother of two adult children, work full-time for a non-profit and love picture books. I enjoy travel, wine and learning.
Love to Read
I love humor and clever writing. I am attracted to characters that are vulnerable, yet have an inner strength.
I am a fan of Stu Smith.
Violence, religion, horror
I'm very new to this
Whole MS Reads
Monthly, Intermittant (ie. when you have something to share)
Work Full-Time, Parent (Older Kids)
Preferred Contact Style
Email, Instant Messaging, Phone Call, SMS/Texting, Video Call
Around the Web
About the Work In Progress
The Broadway Zoo
Type of Project
Seeking Critique Styles & Strengths
Contact this CP
Before you reach out...
Here are some best practices for reaching out to a potential CP:
- Include the link to your own CP Match profile! You can find it on your Dashboard. Don't have one yet? What are you waiting for? Anyone with a WriteOnCon.org account can make one!
- Introduce yourself a little, and say what appealed to you about their listing.
- Respect what's listed here in their profile. They took the time to fill it out, and they've included this information for a reason. Don't send a message about a book they specifically say is a Hard No, for example.
- Offer to swap a small sample of your works, so you can see if you're really compatible. First chapters are a good starting place.
- If one party no longer wants to continue the interaction, it's nobody's fault. Sometimes finding the right CP takes time.
Happy writing and CPing!
See something that shouldn't be here?
Email us about spam, inappropriate content or violations of our community policies. Include the link to this listing and a description of the issue. Thanks!
Send an email