22 years old
Studying education for ages 10 to 13.
Living in South Africa.
I love YA, MG and PB
Favorite YA Author: Maggie Stiefvater
Favorite MG Author: Rick Riordan
Favorite PB’s: Beekle the Unimaginary Friend, Fish and Snail and the Princess and the Peas
A knight goes on a journey to rescue a damsel, but he’s the one left gasping in distress.
“There’s a princess in need of rescue,”
said the royals to the Knight.
“She’s guarded by a creature
and it’s bound to pick a fight.”
“You must save the fair maiden
with strength and wit and power!”
“You must defeat the beast,
guarding that wicked tower.”
The Knight looked all around and said,
“I fear no beast, so come what may,
I swear that I’ll complete this quest
and soon be on my way.”
I have a YA WIP on the back burner and am playing around with another concept.
I am planning to write 2 more PB’s for “The Dragon’s Tower”.
I would like to write MG in the future.
Here are some best practices for reaching out to a potential CP:
- Include the link to your own CP Match profile! You can find it on your Dashboard. Don't have one yet? What are you waiting for? Anyone with a WriteOnCon.org account can make one!
- Introduce yourself a little, and say what appealed to you about their listing.
- Respect what's listed here in their profile. They took the time to fill it out, and they've included this information for a reason. Don't send a message about a book they specifically say is a Hard No, for example.
- Offer to swap a small sample of your works, so you can see if you're really compatible. First chapters are a good starting place.
- If one party no longer wants to continue the interaction, it's nobody's fault. Sometimes finding the right CP takes time.
Happy writing and CPing!
See something that shouldn't be here?
Email us about spam, inappropriate content or violations of our community policies. Include the link to this listing and a description of the issue. Thanks!