Clean YA/NA Soft Sci Fi (with Fantasy elements) - loosely based on Homer's Odyssey
Hello! I put way too much vanilla creamer in my coffee and have a penchant for burning redwood-scented candles, but I love to write (clean) SFF.
When I’m not writing (or reading), you can find me playing Zelda or taking my dogs for a walk.
Good stars…where do I start?
I enjoy reading high fantasy, dystopian, and soft sci-fi the most, but I won’t say no to a good space opera or historical (plain fiction or fantasy). I always love a good re-telling like Juliet Marillier’s Wildwood Dancing or underdog characters like Vin in Brandon Sanderson’s Mistborn trilogy.
Erotica or anything close to it
Gruesome crime fiction – fantasy or otherwise
Anything with angels or demons
On the precipice of war, Jade Earth sends a motley crew that includes cocky Hoverpilot Kase Shackley and idealistic scholar Hallie Walker to the mystical “dark side of the world,” from which no one has ever returned. When the journey turns deadly, Kase and his crew must learn to rely on each other; otherwise, Jade Earth might lose the war before it even begins.
Here are some best practices for reaching out to a potential CP:
- Include the link to your own CP Match profile! You can find it on your Dashboard. Don't have one yet? What are you waiting for? Anyone with a WriteOnCon.org account can make one!
- Introduce yourself a little, and say what appealed to you about their listing.
- Respect what's listed here in their profile. They took the time to fill it out, and they've included this information for a reason. Don't send a message about a book they specifically say is a Hard No, for example.
- Offer to swap a small sample of your works, so you can see if you're really compatible. First chapters are a good starting place.
- If one party no longer wants to continue the interaction, it's nobody's fault. Sometimes finding the right CP takes time.
Happy writing and CPing!