I love to write. I’m interested in just about anything and I love to research. I’ve been writing since 3rd grade and won two creative writing awards.
I’ll read almost anything–with a few exceptions. I don’t read much fantasy or romance, but I do read some. I love thrillers and horror, and will read almost anything.
Romance (with some exceptions)
I will read almost anything else.
For 19-year-old Cheryl Green, moving to New York was a big deal. With her roommate and job at a thrift shop, things couldn’t be better. Until she meets the director of the Hayden Planetarium to get her podcast The End of Earth into the world–only things don’t go as planned . . .
I want to continue ecofiction or climate fiction. I also want to write thrillers and other genres. Short stories as well.
Here are some best practices for reaching out to a potential CP:
- Include the link to your own CP Match profile! You can find it on your Dashboard. Don't have one yet? What are you waiting for? Anyone with a WriteOnCon.org account can make one!
- Introduce yourself a little, and say what appealed to you about their listing.
- Respect what's listed here in their profile. They took the time to fill it out, and they've included this information for a reason. Don't send a message about a book they specifically say is a Hard No, for example.
- Offer to swap a small sample of your works, so you can see if you're really compatible. First chapters are a good starting place.
- If one party no longer wants to continue the interaction, it's nobody's fault. Sometimes finding the right CP takes time.
Happy writing and CPing!