I write YA fiction and am working on my first novel to completion! I love social justice advocacy, the environment, traveling, dancing, board games, books, and stationary. Professionally, I work full time as a real estate attorney.
I love beautiful prose, plots that include social justice issues/messages, diverse characters, dystopia, fun new worlds, cute romances, etc. Marissa Meyer is one of my favorite YA authors!
I prefer not to read any gore/violence/horror/rape.
Here are some best practices for reaching out to a potential CP:
- Include the link to your own CP Match profile! You can find it on your Dashboard. Don't have one yet? What are you waiting for? Anyone with a WriteOnCon.org account can make one!
- Introduce yourself a little, and say what appealed to you about their listing.
- Respect what's listed here in their profile. They took the time to fill it out, and they've included this information for a reason. Don't send a message about a book they specifically say is a Hard No, for example.
- Offer to swap a small sample of your works, so you can see if you're really compatible. First chapters are a good starting place.
- If one party no longer wants to continue the interaction, it's nobody's fault. Sometimes finding the right CP takes time.
Happy writing and CPing!
See something that shouldn't be here?
Email us about spam, inappropriate content or violations of our community policies. Include the link to this listing and a description of the issue. Thanks!
Error: Contact form not found.