Lyrical, heart-centered PB writer seeking CP! I also love humor and the unexpected.
Hi! I am a mom of two kiddos 8 and 11. Formerly a French horn player professionally, I work remotely as an executive assistant and love to write. Well, I often procrastinate writing and hate the hard work it requires, but I love having written! I am dedicated to writing at the highest possible level. I love all the good stuff of life. Lattes, chocolate, wine, being outdoors, laughing, 80s music and art that makes me forget myself.
Memoirs, non fiction such as books by Malcom Gladwell, heart books
Here are some best practices for reaching out to a potential CP:
- Include the link to your own CP Match profile! You can find it on your Dashboard. Don't have one yet? What are you waiting for? Anyone with a WriteOnCon.org account can make one!
- Introduce yourself a little, and say what appealed to you about their listing.
- Respect what's listed here in their profile. They took the time to fill it out, and they've included this information for a reason. Don't send a message about a book they specifically say is a Hard No, for example.
- Offer to swap a small sample of your works, so you can see if you're really compatible. First chapters are a good starting place.
- If one party no longer wants to continue the interaction, it's nobody's fault. Sometimes finding the right CP takes time.
Happy writing and CPing!