Hello! I write fantasy and science fiction because who doesn’t like getting lost in fantastical worlds with sentient dragons and laser swords? If I’m not writing, I’m reading, watching a good anime, or playing board games.
I LOVE to read:
- epic fantasy
- soft sci-fi
- historical fantasy
- historical fiction
- enemies -to-lovers
- anything with dragons
- well-developed magic systems
- slightly creepy or eerie fantasy plots
- Brandon Sanderson
- Garth Nix
- Tamora Pierce
Some of my Favorite Books:
- The Riyria Revelations series by Michael J. Sullivan
- The Stormlight Archive & The Mistborn trilogy by Brandon Sanderson
- Eragon by Christopher Paolini
- The Two Princesses of Bamarre by Gail Carson Levine
- Sabriel by Garth Nix
- The Song of the Lioness quartet by Tamora Pierce
I will not read:
- erotica or anything close
- present tense
- urban/contemporary fantasy (UNLESS it’s a portal fantasy…then I’ll consider)
On the precipice of war between the three Earths, Jade Earth sends a motley crew that includes cocky Hoverpilot Kase Shackley and idealistic scholar Hallie Walker to the mystical “dark side of the world” from which no one has ever returned. When the journey turns deadly, Kase and his crew must learn to rely on each other; otherwise, Jade Earth might lose the war before it even begins.
Here are some best practices for reaching out to a potential CP:
- Include the link to your own CP Match profile! You can find it on your Dashboard. Don't have one yet? What are you waiting for? Anyone with a WriteOnCon.org account can make one!
- Introduce yourself a little, and say what appealed to you about their listing.
- Respect what's listed here in their profile. They took the time to fill it out, and they've included this information for a reason. Don't send a message about a book they specifically say is a Hard No, for example.
- Offer to swap a small sample of your works, so you can see if you're really compatible. First chapters are a good starting place.
- If one party no longer wants to continue the interaction, it's nobody's fault. Sometimes finding the right CP takes time.
Happy writing and CPing!
See something that shouldn't be here?
Error: Contact form not found.