I love telling stories and reading so that’s why I write. I studied English in college (primarily British Lit) and concentrated in creative writing. I haven’t done a lot of writing since graduation (2014). I’ve completed a master’s degree in an entirely unrelated field, moved across the country alone, and gotten a dog for the first time all since then.
I enjoy going to the beach, wine tasting, watching tv/film, baking, and reading about writing instead of actually doing it.
I am seeking someone who can truthfully and thoroughly critique my work, help with brainstorming, and probably most importantly at this point hold me accountable.
Favorite books read in 2019:
- Contagion duology by Erin Bowman
- Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin
- The Folk of the Air series by Holly Black
- To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo
- An Unexpected Guest by Shari Lapena
- Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Maas *still working through it*
Here are some best practices for reaching out to a potential CP:
- Include the link to your own CP Match profile! You can find it on your Dashboard. Don't have one yet? What are you waiting for? Anyone with a WriteOnCon.org account can make one!
- Introduce yourself a little, and say what appealed to you about their listing.
- Respect what's listed here in their profile. They took the time to fill it out, and they've included this information for a reason. Don't send a message about a book they specifically say is a Hard No, for example.
- Offer to swap a small sample of your works, so you can see if you're really compatible. First chapters are a good starting place.
- If one party no longer wants to continue the interaction, it's nobody's fault. Sometimes finding the right CP takes time.
Happy writing and CPing!
See something that shouldn't be here?
Email us about spam, inappropriate content or violations of our community policies. Include the link to this listing and a description of the issue. Thanks!