I’m a teacher, parent, and MG/YA writer. My agent is Wendi Gu at Greenberger. I’ve primarily written MG, so most of my CPs are MG writers. I’d love to find a solid YA contemporary romance writer to CP with!
I read mostly MG and YA contemporary, with some sci-fi. Love humor, romance, nerds, and sibling relationships. Im YA, I recently loved You Should See Me in a Crown and Today, Tonight, Tomorrow.
I’m not the best choice for most fantasy and horror, and prefer my reading non-violent.
I’ve written several MG novels, and one other YA. I’m interested in doing more of both as well as GN scripts.
Here are some best practices for reaching out to a potential CP:
- Include the link to your own CP Match profile! You can find it on your Dashboard. Don't have one yet? What are you waiting for? Anyone with a WriteOnCon.org account can make one!
- Introduce yourself a little, and say what appealed to you about their listing.
- Respect what's listed here in their profile. They took the time to fill it out, and they've included this information for a reason. Don't send a message about a book they specifically say is a Hard No, for example.
- Offer to swap a small sample of your works, so you can see if you're really compatible. First chapters are a good starting place.
- If one party no longer wants to continue the interaction, it's nobody's fault. Sometimes finding the right CP takes time.
Happy writing and CPing!