Raised in the bustling metropolis of Karachi, Pakistan, I love the beach, spicy curries, samosas, reading, traveling, and baking with my kids. When I am not writing, you will find me cooking up a storm! I am a graduate of the Children’s Book Academy, and run a Children’s Book Review group on Facebook. I also have a growing following on Instagram, where I share snippets from my author journey and life in Pakistan. I currently have 4 books under contract with faith based publishers, all of which feature a diverse protagonist.
I enjoy reading books that are humorous, have a good moral, but arent too didactic.
I like seeing strong characters, who have quirks that stand out. anything with a protagonist of color.
sci-fi/ drills, horror in any form.
A page turning picture book- without a real plot. based on a red head, who aspires to be more and do more.
This Is a red squiggle…
It is not just a red squiggle…
It is a strand of hair.
But it is not just a strand of hair…
It is a strand of hair on a head full of red hair.
It is not just a head full of red hair…
It is a head full of ideas.
The girl with the red head full of ideas did not just let her ideas sit in her head,
she drew them out …
I want to write #ownvoices and about south asian children.
Here are some best practices for reaching out to a potential CP:
- Include the link to your own CP Match profile! You can find it on your Dashboard. Don't have one yet? What are you waiting for? Anyone with a WriteOnCon.org account can make one!
- Introduce yourself a little, and say what appealed to you about their listing.
- Respect what's listed here in their profile. They took the time to fill it out, and they've included this information for a reason. Don't send a message about a book they specifically say is a Hard No, for example.
- Offer to swap a small sample of your works, so you can see if you're really compatible. First chapters are a good starting place.
- If one party no longer wants to continue the interaction, it's nobody's fault. Sometimes finding the right CP takes time.
Happy writing and CPing!
See something that shouldn't be here?
Email us about spam, inappropriate content or violations of our community policies. Include the link to this listing and a description of the issue. Thanks!