Hello! I love literature and writing and am currently working towards getting my Humanities degree. I constantly have a pencil in my hand and have completed two young adult novels. My characters are clever and fearless, but in real life, I am afraid of vomit, bugs, and the dark. Let’s face it: I wouldn’t last five minutes in one of my books. When I am not writing, I spend most of my time reading, cooking, spending time with family, singing, and catching my favorite shows on Netflix. An admitted sports fanatic, I feed my addiction to basketball by watching Los Angeles Lakers games.
I love to see any sweet romance, as well as common tropes. Dystopian is a definite fav of mine!
Please keep everything for under 18. 🙂
Imagine being trapped in a house for your entire life, seeing only your family and two trusted servants. That’s what happened to sixteen year-old Liliana Green, a curious girl with a big heart. Her entire life, Liliana just wanted to belong. Her family never understood her, and the only person she felt close to was her trusted servant, Watson. So when Liliana decides she’s going to escape, Watson is forced to join her. But what she doesn’t know is that the world isn’t as bright as it seems. Half the population is diminished, and sun is scorching hot. Desperate, Liliana befriends a group of people, but when they get kidnapped, her life is turned upside down yet again. Will Lilianna be able to survive this strange world as an Outsider? Or will she give up the fight?
Here are some best practices for reaching out to a potential CP:
- Include the link to your own CP Match profile! You can find it on your Dashboard. Don't have one yet? What are you waiting for? Anyone with a WriteOnCon.org account can make one!
- Introduce yourself a little, and say what appealed to you about their listing.
- Respect what's listed here in their profile. They took the time to fill it out, and they've included this information for a reason. Don't send a message about a book they specifically say is a Hard No, for example.
- Offer to swap a small sample of your works, so you can see if you're really compatible. First chapters are a good starting place.
- If one party no longer wants to continue the interaction, it's nobody's fault. Sometimes finding the right CP takes time.
Happy writing and CPing!