I’m a Ya contemporary fiction writer; however, I also dabble in romance, and I would love to write a Ya horror one day…
I’ve been writing for a while now. I’ve had my work edited by various editors down the road, and I am now looking for a stable crop of critique partners.
I’m looking for critique partners that can look at my work as a whole, in sections, can help with brainstorming, can offer support regarding querying, submissions and all that lovely stuff!
If you’re interested, send me a message and we can swap a chapter or two of a manuscript, not necessarily the one you’re working on, and take it from there.
I’m at the early stages of a manuscript I’m working on, so I will be submitting an excerpt from my previous WIP.
I’m mostly interested in Ya contemporary fiction. I also enjoy reading Ya horror and Ya romance.
So if you write in any of those genres, we could be a match.
Here are some best practices for reaching out to a potential CP:
- Include the link to your own CP Match profile! You can find it on your Dashboard. Don't have one yet? What are you waiting for? Anyone with a WriteOnCon.org account can make one!
- Introduce yourself a little, and say what appealed to you about their listing.
- Respect what's listed here in their profile. They took the time to fill it out, and they've included this information for a reason. Don't send a message about a book they specifically say is a Hard No, for example.
- Offer to swap a small sample of your works, so you can see if you're really compatible. First chapters are a good starting place.
- If one party no longer wants to continue the interaction, it's nobody's fault. Sometimes finding the right CP takes time.
Happy writing and CPing!
See something that shouldn't be here?
Error: Contact form not found.