First, I know the YA genre inside and out. YA is my jam. So if you want a YA critique partner to help with authentic voice I’m your gal. That’s my forte.
I’m a young 39 yr old woman, out to show the youth and anyone who loves to read YA that they too can create their own reality exactly how they like it. My stories are meant to entertain as well as inspire, lighting the inner fire to initiate actions that will create a change.
Preserving our human right to free will, the ability to have total dominion of ones life and body is important to me.
When I’m not writing I’m homeschooling my two children. Our days are filled with lots of laughter, love and peace.
My energy bubble is a drama free zone yet I stand up for my beliefs, moral and rights as an American citizen.
I love reading all kinds of YA books. I love dystopian tales. Sci fi space dramas are fun to read. Fantasy can be good to if the magic system is original in execution.
If it’s a great story with relatable characters I will read it. Though third person narration tends to lose my attention.
Love stories in First Person.
I prefer YA however I also love middle grade novels.
I’d be useless a picture book partner since I don’t much of anything about that.
Here are some best practices for reaching out to a potential CP:
- Include the link to your own CP Match profile! You can find it on your Dashboard. Don't have one yet? What are you waiting for? Anyone with a WriteOnCon.org account can make one!
- Introduce yourself a little, and say what appealed to you about their listing.
- Respect what's listed here in their profile. They took the time to fill it out, and they've included this information for a reason. Don't send a message about a book they specifically say is a Hard No, for example.
- Offer to swap a small sample of your works, so you can see if you're really compatible. First chapters are a good starting place.
- If one party no longer wants to continue the interaction, it's nobody's fault. Sometimes finding the right CP takes time.
Happy writing and CPing!
See something that shouldn't be here?
Error: Contact form not found.