YA Portal Fantasy Set In The Bronze Age
I love fantasy! It’s my genre of choice, though I do write contemporary pieces from time to time.
Fantasy can teach us in ways that other genres can’t, which is why I love it so much!
I also love RPGs (tabletop or otherwise) and video games in general. Music is my life.
My website comes out in a few weeks!
Emotionally compelling characters
“Silhouette did not wake that morning expecting to die.”
Trapped in a new world with no one but each other, three girls must rely on strangers to find a way home. These strangers, who call themselves Ananni, are humans with powers beyond imagination. Some control fire, others water, and some can even control the mind.
But the girls’ arrival in Annan carries more weight than they realize: When a demon is released from the depths of the earth, each must choose to either stay and fight or seek an escape that may never come.
This YA fantasy is in the drafting stages and covers themes of duty, selflessness, and what it means to be home. Set in a Mesopotamia-inspired world, The Killing Stone is planned to be a standalone with series potential.
I’m writing another fantasy novel with a friend of mine, and a novella that’s a companion to this work.
Here are some best practices for reaching out to a potential CP:
- Include the link to your own CP Match profile! You can find it on your Dashboard. Don't have one yet? What are you waiting for? Anyone with a WriteOnCon.org account can make one!
- Introduce yourself a little, and say what appealed to you about their listing.
- Respect what's listed here in their profile. They took the time to fill it out, and they've included this information for a reason. Don't send a message about a book they specifically say is a Hard No, for example.
- Offer to swap a small sample of your works, so you can see if you're really compatible. First chapters are a good starting place.
- If one party no longer wants to continue the interaction, it's nobody's fault. Sometimes finding the right CP takes time.
Happy writing and CPing!