Hello! I write YA fantasy with adventure and romance. I’m looking for long-term CPs who could help me brainstorm my plot and critique my stories.
Some of my favorite authors are: Sarah J. Maas, Holly Black, Renee Ahdieh, Brigid Kemmerer, Shelby Mahurin, V.E Shwab.
I love spending time in nature, watching Netflix shows and playing with my dog.
YA fantasy (high or urban), fairy tales, paranormal, contemporary romance, dystopian. Strong female leads. Being transported in a new and magical world.
Horror. Graphic and sexual violence (fight scenes are okay). Kindly provide any content warning I need to be aware of.
When Luna turns 16, she’s told she must attend a magic school and unlock her gift. It’s a coming-of-age, YA urban fantasy novel, with romance, friendship, and adventure.
I have a few other YA fantasy novels I’m working on set in different worlds (more high fantasy). Most are written in first-person POV and also third person.
Here are some best practices for reaching out to a potential CP:
- Include the link to your own CP Match profile! You can find it on your Dashboard. Don't have one yet? What are you waiting for? Anyone with a WriteOnCon.org account can make one!
- Introduce yourself a little, and say what appealed to you about their listing.
- Respect what's listed here in their profile. They took the time to fill it out, and they've included this information for a reason. Don't send a message about a book they specifically say is a Hard No, for example.
- Offer to swap a small sample of your works, so you can see if you're really compatible. First chapters are a good starting place.
- If one party no longer wants to continue the interaction, it's nobody's fault. Sometimes finding the right CP takes time.
Happy writing and CPing!