Hi, my name is Grace! I am a full-time student studying Chinese and History (with an emphasis on Asian history) and I also have a part-time job working as a research assistant.
When I’m not writing, I love playing and cuddling with my three cats, listening to music, and scrolling through Pinterest for story inspiration/ideas. ?
Blurb: Seventeen-year-old adoptee turned spy Sela has a simple mission: kill the Empress of North Lang Liêu, whose twenty-year long war between magic and guns split Sela’s homeland in two.
However, revenge is never simple when said Empress is cloistered away behind three impenetrable walls in the heart of the Imperial City. Any attack requires plowing through thousands of innocents. Any assassination plot requires utmost stealth and the use of magic, which the Empress is hellbent on eradicating.
Here are some best practices for reaching out to a potential CP:
- Include the link to your own CP Match profile! You can find it on your Dashboard. Don't have one yet? What are you waiting for? Anyone with a WriteOnCon.org account can make one!
- Introduce yourself a little, and say what appealed to you about their listing.
- Respect what's listed here in their profile. They took the time to fill it out, and they've included this information for a reason. Don't send a message about a book they specifically say is a Hard No, for example.
- Offer to swap a small sample of your works, so you can see if you're really compatible. First chapters are a good starting place.
- If one party no longer wants to continue the interaction, it's nobody's fault. Sometimes finding the right CP takes time.
Happy writing and CPing!