I have been since I was in the seventh grade. I finished my first novel then, though it was horrible (trust me). I am a Slytherin and an INTJ. That can make it hard to make friends, even other writerly ones.
I love to read any and all genres in YA except Historical Fiction.
Erotica and Historical Fiction
Claire is sixteen and feels like nobody notices her in life. Her mother is working all the time and kids literally sit on her on the bus. But in the world of Svanicus IV she is anything, but invisible. She is a ferice warrior, helping her guild conquer the world. She is kidnapped and thrown into that world with her Guild members and forced to play the game for real. With a traitor in their midst and teen love picking a terrible time to appear in her life, the guild members of FtoK must find a way to get home. There is no respawning this time, so every moment counts.
Here are some best practices for reaching out to a potential CP:
- Include the link to your own CP Match profile! You can find it on your Dashboard. Don't have one yet? What are you waiting for? Anyone with a WriteOnCon.org account can make one!
- Introduce yourself a little, and say what appealed to you about their listing.
- Respect what's listed here in their profile. They took the time to fill it out, and they've included this information for a reason. Don't send a message about a book they specifically say is a Hard No, for example.
- Offer to swap a small sample of your works, so you can see if you're really compatible. First chapters are a good starting place.
- If one party no longer wants to continue the interaction, it's nobody's fault. Sometimes finding the right CP takes time.
Happy writing and CPing!