My name is Allison and I am a young adult writer! I am addicted to ice coffee at any time of the year (honestly AZ only has two seasons hot and less hot lol) and I am also a huge hockey fan! I am also an unashamed full blooded Slytherin snake! In my free time, I am either watching movies/tv or filming videos for my Author/Booktube channel on youtube!
The reason I write is that I love storytelling and have since I was a little kid!
I am open to anything and everything but I like to stick in the YA genre!
A companion novella to the first novel which will be self-published in 2019
Here is the synopsis for the first book in this series!
Lily learned long ago that not all bedtime stories have happy endings. Some just end in nightmares that stick with you forever.
After bouncing around the foster system for years, seventeen-year-old Liliana Caldwell finally crash lands in the gloomy small-town of Idelwood, Colorado. But when she finds out that the people who live in this town know more about her past than she does, Lily is determined to find out why. Idelwood has secrets that demand to be heard by anyone who is willing to listen. Soon Lily is thrown in the middle of a brewing war between God’s Elite Angels and his Fallen children. The Elites main concern is her existence. She is a child of both sides, the first of her kind making her a dangerous abomination that the council demands be snuffed out. Lily soon realizes her parent’s pasts are coming back to disturb her as the towns famed ghost Claire Halloway begins to taunt her behind visions from the past. Controlling her newly developing abilities is hard enough, but a green-eyed devil draws Lily in with every electrifying touch they share. With the council breathing down her neck Lily must learn to control the immense power her abilities bring or become the Night Monster every creature in the town see’s her becoming.
As darkness clouds her soul and secrets of her parents unravel before her eyes Lily must decide who she wants to be. A monster is hidden in the shadows or the puppet on the council’s string.
I am currently also working on a retelling story. I have ideas for a contemporary and a gothic paranormal story.
Here are some best practices for reaching out to a potential CP:
- Include the link to your own CP Match profile! You can find it on your Dashboard. Don't have one yet? What are you waiting for? Anyone with a WriteOnCon.org account can make one!
- Introduce yourself a little, and say what appealed to you about their listing.
- Respect what's listed here in their profile. They took the time to fill it out, and they've included this information for a reason. Don't send a message about a book they specifically say is a Hard No, for example.
- Offer to swap a small sample of your works, so you can see if you're really compatible. First chapters are a good starting place.
- If one party no longer wants to continue the interaction, it's nobody's fault. Sometimes finding the right CP takes time.
Happy writing and CPing!