I’m Aimee, 21 years old and I’ve been writing for my whole life, probably. I’ve never been published except for when I won a High School short story contest, but I do hope to have many novels published in the future! I write mostly Young Adult and New Adult and I write because it is my passion, I love to create characters and stories and I want people to be able to see themselves in my work. I am Brazilian and english is not my first language, although I am fluent and I write mostly in english, as the writing market has more opportunities for debuting authors.
LGBTQ+ characters and themes, urban fantasy or magical realism, beautiful prose, college setting, multiple POVs, contemporary setting, slice of life, coming of age themes.
My favorite authors are Maggie Stiefvater, Leigh Bardugo (specifically Ninth House), Nina Lacour, Savannah Brown, Melina Marchetta, E. Lockhart, Victoria Schwab, Courtney Summers and Kara Thomas.
high fantasy, A/B/O, mate trope
I have plans to write a Veronica Mars-esque thriller, a coming of age story about a hockey player and a figure skater, and possibly more books on the genre I’m working on right now (paranormal/urban fantasy).
Here are some best practices for reaching out to a potential CP:
- Include the link to your own CP Match profile! You can find it on your Dashboard. Don't have one yet? What are you waiting for? Anyone with a WriteOnCon.org account can make one!
- Introduce yourself a little, and say what appealed to you about their listing.
- Respect what's listed here in their profile. They took the time to fill it out, and they've included this information for a reason. Don't send a message about a book they specifically say is a Hard No, for example.
- Offer to swap a small sample of your works, so you can see if you're really compatible. First chapters are a good starting place.
- If one party no longer wants to continue the interaction, it's nobody's fault. Sometimes finding the right CP takes time.
Happy writing and CPing!
See something that shouldn't be here?
Email us about spam, inappropriate content or violations of our community policies. Include the link to this listing and a description of the issue. Thanks!