Exciting news! We have a little over one week left on our campaign (which ends December 15), and we’re getting close to our goal! But even cooler than that: Some industry professionals have generously donated critiques, books, and even phone calls for a special raffle. We’ll be hosting this through our Indiegogo campaign.
Here’s What You Could Win:
- Query letter critique from author Mindy McGinnis
- Query letter critique from author Sara Raasch
- Query letter critique from author Christina June
- Query letter critique from author Katy Upperman
- Query letter critique from agent Kate Testerman
- Query letter critique from agent Uwe Stender
- First 3 chapters (max 9,000 words) critique, plus synopsis for a manuscript, providing a 500 word feedback report and a follow-up, half-hour Skype discussion from author Rowena House (specializes in upper-MG and teen)
- Synopsis critique from author Alyssa Hollingsworth
- Half hour phone call with agent Marietta Zacker about the publishing industry
- ARC of Lydia Sharp’s WHENEVER I’M WITH YOU (2 copies available)
- eARCs from editor Alison Weiss
- eARCs from editor Heather Howland
Here’s How You Win:
It’s simple! Just check out our Indiegogo campaign and give at least $5, and then you’re entered automatically. Already backed WriteOnCon for $5 or more? Good news! You’ve been entered, too! Same goes if you’ve donated directly through PayPal.
Also: Don’t miss all the lovely critiques on offer as Indiegogo perks. These won’t be available any other time, not even when the conference goes live. Get ’em while they’re hot!