So... What is WriteOnCon?
WriteOnCon is a three-day online children’s book conference for writers and illustrators of picture books, middle grade, young adult, and even new adult. In its original iteration, it ran from 2010 through 2014 and drew a huge crowd from the kidlit community — we’re talking over 13,000 people in one year alone! WriteOnCon was dormant for the next two years, but made a comeback in 2017 with a new team of writers eager to hearken back to the awesomeness from years past while bringing fresh new elements to the mix. The re-launch was met with a warm welcome and we are delighted to be back again for another year!
WriteOnCon features blogs, vlogs, pitch sessions, Q&As, critique forums, and more — there’s something for every writer/illustrator, in every stage of their career. From the comfort of your home, a library, a coffee shop — any place with an internet connection — you can meet agents and editors, connect with potential critique partners, and generally soak up a whole bunch of knowledge!
- Michelle Hillen12/03/2018EXTENDED ADMISSION$15.00
- Dani Canode11/23/2018EXTENDED ADMISSION$15.00
- Kathryn11/14/2018EXTENDED ADMISSION$15.00
- Madeline Dyer10/22/2018EXTENDED ADMISSION$15.00
- Kayla09/22/2018EXTENDED ADMISSION$15.00
- Mary03/03/2018EXTENDED ADMISSION$15.00
- Katie03/02/2018EXTENDED ADMISSION$15.00
- Cassie02/22/2018ADD-ON: CRIT TO EXTENDED$7.00
- Jerretta02/21/2018ADD-ON: CRIT TO EXTENDED$7.00
You have access to all the blog posts and material our speakers have put together (over 100 entries!). Conference content will go down one week after the conference ends (Feb 17).